Take our CIA Diagnostic Quiz and identify your weak areas!
The Gleim CIA Diagnostic Quiz provides a representative sample of 40 multiple-choice
questions for each exam part to identify your strengths and any weaknesses before you
start or while you are preparing for the CIA exam.
It also emulates the Pearson VUE testing environment so you can see what questions will look like in test
Take the Diagnostic Quiz to determine your current abilities. When you are finished, one of
our Personal Counselors
will consult with you to better focus your review on any areas in
which you have less confidence.
After your consultation, you will be able to access a Review Session of your Diagnostic Quiz,
where you can study answer explanations for the correct and incorrect answer choices of the
questions you answered incorrectly. The philosophy of Dr. Gleim is that you learn more from your
mistakes than from questions answered correctly, so be sure not to skip this essential
How to use your CIA Diagnostic Quiz:
1. Click below on the exam part of the Diagnostic Quiz you wish to take. Gleim recommends taking the
quiz for each exam part before you begin to study it with your review materials.
2. Log in to your Gleim account, or register for an account if you do not have one
3. Answer the 40 multiple-choice questions in the 40-minute time allocation to the best of your ability.
4. Get your score immediately upon completion.
5. Contact your Personal Counselor
at 800.874.5346 x498 to discuss your Diagnostic Quiz performance and
to receive access to a Review Session with answer explanations for the questions you missed.
Part 1 - Internal Audit Basics
Part 2 - Internal Audit Practice
Part 3 - Internal Audit Knowledge Elements
There is NO COST and NO OBLIGATION.