Welcome to the Gleim Online Part 141 Application Tool!
This tool will help you generate professional pilot school application
documents. Moreover, you can save all of this information online and
access/edit it at any point in the future. After you complete your initial
certification, you can use this tool for amendments and recertification as
The Part 141 application process has long been considered confusing and out
of reach by many flight schools, but this tool, along with the excellent Gleim
reference material, will make the Part 141 application process a breeze.
Get started using this tool by either logging in (if you already
have a user account with us) or creating a new user account using one
of the two buttons below. Until you log in, you will not be able to
navigate the tool. It is our pleasure to help you on your way
to becoming a Part 141 flight school!
- Create and revise the following Part 141 school documentation
- Letter of Intent
- FAA Form 8420-8, Pilot School Application
- Training Course Outlines (TCOs)
- Safety Procedures and Practices
- Automatically error-check your documentation before sending it to your FSDO
- Create flight school documentation custom-tailored to your operation