The primary purpose of the Gleim Airline Transport Pilot FAA Knowledge Test book is to
provide you with the easiest, fastest, and least-expensive means of passing the FAA knowledge test.
Gleim Knowledge Transfer Outlines at the beginning of each study unit concisely present the relevant
material needed to answer questions selected from previously-released FAA test banks, as well as
questions that have been developed from current FAA reference materials.
This book can be used in preparation for the following FAA airman knowledge tests:
- ATM: Airline Transport Pilot Multiengine Airplane (121)
- ATS: Airline Transport Pilot Single Engine (135)
- ADX: Aircraft Dispatcher
- ARA: Airline Transport Pilot Part 135 – Added Rating
- Learn and understand difficult concepts easily using the Knowledge Transfer Outlines
- Review reprints of relevant images in the FAA Testing Supplement
- Prepare for the exam by taking practice FAA knowledge tests under exam conditions
- Learn principles instead of memorizing answers by reviewing answer explanations
- Aircraft Dispatcher-specific questions provided in Appendix for precise study