The Gleim CMA Part 1: Financial Reporting, Planning, Performance, and Control book, 2015 Edition, is an integral component of the CMA Review System.
It is an essential tool for learning and reviewing the concepts and applications necessary to PASS Part 1 of the CMA exam. Our overriding concern is to provide an inexpensive, effective, and easy-to-use study program.
The book begins with an introduction of general test preparation information. This introduction is followed by 13 study units, each containing an outline (based on the latest ICMA Content Specification Outlines), multiple-choice questions with answer explanations, and an essay.
- Defines topics tested on Part 1 of the CMA exam
- Explains how to optimize your exam score by analyzing how the CMA exam is constructed, administered, and graded
- Outlines all of the subject matter tested on Part 1 of the CMA exam in 13 easy-to-use study units
- Includes hundreds of multiple-choice questions and 13 essay scenarios, many of which are based on questions from previous CMA exams
- Presents multiple-choice questions with detailed correct and incorrect answer explanations to the right of each question so you receive immediate feedback, saving time and effort
- Illustrates individual question-answering techniques to minimize selecting incorrect answers and to maximize your exam score
- Suggests exam-taking techniques to help you maintain control and achieve success
- External Financial Reporting Decisions - 15% (Level C)
- Planning, Budgeting, and Forecasting - 30% (Level C)
- Performance Management - 20% (Level C)
- Cost Management - 20% (Level C)
- Internal Controls - 15% (Level C)