CPA Auditing book, 2014 Ed.
Irvin N. Gleim, William A. Hillison
This product only sold as part of a set.
See Related Products
The Gleim CPA Auditing Review book
is an integral component of the
CPA Review System. When purchased as a part of the Gleim Review System,
Gleim Guarantees Success on your first
The book begins with approximately 20 pages of general test preparation information,
followed by 20 study units, each containing extensive outlines (based on the AICPA Content
Specification Outlines), multiple-choice questions, and Task-Based Simulations. All questions have
detailed answer explanations for correct and incorrect answers.
Learn How to Study using Gleim Review books as part of the complete CPA Review
- Comprehensive Knowledge Transfer Outlines
- Real-world examples
- Gleim Success Tips
- Aligned with AICPA Content Specification Outlines
- Test-taking and time-management tips from Dr. Gleim
- Free updates
- Over 550 Multiple-Choice Questions
- Thorough answer explanations for correct AND incorrect choices to cement understanding
- 100 Task-Based Simulations with thorough answer explanations
- Includes AICPA-released multiple-choice questions and Task-Based Simulations from prior years' CPA exams
Along with Test Prep, the CPA Auditing Review book offers an easy-to-use self-study option that leads the industry in number of questions and Prometric emulation.