CPA Auditing book, Q3Q4, 2013 Ed.
Irvin N. Gleim, William A. Hillison
This product only sold as part of a set.
See Related Products
NOTE: This edition has been updated for the new AICPA Clarification and
The Gleim CPA Auditing, Q3Q4, 2013 Ed. book is an integral component of the
CPA Review System.
This is one of four books in the CPA Review series. It will prepare exam candidates
for the Auditing and Attestation section of the CPA exam as given in the Q3-Q4 testing windows.
The book begins with approximately 20 pages of general test preparation information, followed
by 20 study units, each containing extensive outlines (based on the AICPA Content Specification
Outlines), multiple-choice questions, and simulation questions. All questions have detailed
- This book explains how to optimize your grade by focusing on how the Auditing and Attestation section of the CPA exam is constructed, administered, and graded. It also defines the subject matter tested on the Auditing and Attestation section of the CPA exam.
- Our 20 easy-to-complete study units outline all of the subject matter tested on the Auditing and Attestation section and promote confidence as you complete each successive study unit.
- Special indentations and line spacing greatly reduce study fatigue and encourage you to cover significantly more study material than when using conventional CPA review books.
- Intuitively appealing presentations promote study discipline, while challenging questions and explanations facilitate learning and understanding.
- Answer explanations to the right of each question provide you with immediate feedback, saving time and effort.
- Our comprehensive coverage ensures that you will be well prepared. Gleim consistently covers 99% of the information tested by all CPA exam questions.
Call (800) 87-GLEIM for publisher-direct service-or order online right now.