CPA Gleim Online for AUD, BEC, FAR, REG
Irvin N. Gleim
Also Available by Section
See Related Products
The multi-platform Gleim Online is an integral component of the Gleim Review System. When purchased as a part of the Gleim Review System, Gleim Guarantees Success on your first sitting.
Gleim Online is a self-study exam prep program delivered via the Internet that approaches review and testing from multiple directions. It will thoroughly prepare candidates to pass the CPA Exam.
Learn How to Study using Gleim Online as part of the complete Gleim CPA Review System.
7,200 Multiple-Choice and True/False Questions
- Thorough answer explanations for correct AND incorrect answers to cement understanding
Over 330 Task-Based Simulations (TBS) in AUD, FAR, and REG
- TBS organized into 20 testlets (1 per study unit) per part
- Each testlet presents 5-6 TBS
20 Written Communication Simulations in BEC
- Includes AICPA-released multiple-choice questions and Task-Based Simulations from prior years' CPA exams
- Formatting and functionality emulate the actual exam
Comprehensive CPA Review book outlines
- Real-world examples
- Gleim Success Tips
Core Concepts reinforce important topics for each Study Unit
- Aligned with AICPA Content Specification Outlines for AUD, BEC, FAR, and REG
- Audiovisuals for alternative presentation of material
Access to a Gleim Personal Counselor
Customizable, intuitive study planner that works directly with your Gleim Online course
- 18 months of unlimited access (use on as many computers/mobile devices as you want)
- Accessible inquiry links for expert assistance
- Test-taking and time-management tips from Dr. Gleim
- Uses Cloud technology to sync performance data to any device
- No installation! Available online 24/7
- Free instant, automatic updates
Use Gleim Online to ensure that you are prepared to succeed on the Multiple-Choice and Task-Based Simulation testlets on the CPA Exam.