EA Review Part 1 book, 2014 Ed.
Irvin N. Gleim, James R. Hasselback
This product only sold as part of a set.
See More EA Products
The Gleim EA Review Part 1 book is an integral component of the Gleim Review System.
When purchased as a part of the Gleim Review System, Gleim Guarantees Success on your first sitting.
The book begins with approximately 20 pages of general test preparation information, followed by
13 study units, each containing extensive outlines (based on the IRS Exam Content Outlines)
and multiple-choice questions. All questions have detailed answer explanations for correct and
- Comprehensive Knowledge Transfer Outlines
- Aligned with IRS Exam Content Outlines
- Test-taking and time-management tips from Dr. Gleim
- Free updates
- Over 350 Multiple-Choice Questions
- Thorough answer explanations for correct AND incorrect choices to cement understanding
- Includes IRS-released multiple-choice questions from prior years' EA exams
Along with EA Test Prep, the EA Review Part 1 book offers an easy-to-use self-study option that leads the industry in number of questions and Prometric emulation.