Financial Accounting Exam Questions and Explanations book, 17th Ed.
Irvin N. Gleim
This product only sold as part of a set.
See Related Products
The Gleim Financial Accounting Exam Questions and Explanations, 17th Ed. book is an integral component of the Exam Questions & Explanations Books & Test Prep set.
Financial Accounting EQE is part of the Gleim Exam Questions and Explanations series. This book is an essential tool for learning and reviewing the concepts and applications of financial accounting. Students and professionals alike benefit from studying a comprehensive blend of objective questions from certification exams such as the CPA, CMA, CFM, and CIA.
The purpose of the Gleim Financial Accounting Exam Questions and
Explanations is to help accounting students improve their comprehension
skills and achieve higher grades in their accounting courses. Financial
- Explains how to optimize your grade by offering study techniques and
providing the most up-to-date information on financial accounting.
- Is organized by topic, from general to specific and from easy to
difficult, with thorough, easy-to-understand question explanations.
- Has study units that are cross-referenced to most college/university
textbooks in order to facilitate use as a supplemental text.
- Answer explanations to the right of each question provide you with
immediate feedback, saving time and effort.
- Intuitively appealing presentations promote study discipline while
challenging questions and explanations facilitate learning and
- Our easy-to-complete subunits promote confidence as you complete each
- Cross-references to most major financial accounting textbooks help you
access the information you need for your exams.
- Special indentations and line spacing greatly reduce study fatigue and
encourage you to cover much more study material.
- The material is complete and up to date. Visit your college bookstore,
call (800) 87-GLEIM for publisher-direct service, or order online right now.