Subpart B—Responsibilities of Passengers and Other Individuals and Persons
Gleim provides the contents of its FAR/AIM digitally on our website for the benefit of those customers who need a concise, easy-to-use, quick reference of those regulations. For an on-the-go copy, the regulations are provided in a printed version, Gleim FAR/AIM.
Table of Contents
- § 1540.101 – Applicability of this subpart.
- § 1540.103 – Fraud and intentional falsification of records.
- § 1540.105 – Security responsibilities of employees and other persons.
- § 1540.107 – Submission to screening and inspection.
- § 1540.109 – Prohibition against interference with screening personnel.
- § 1540.111 – Carriage of weapons, explosives, and incendiaries by individuals.
- § 1540.113 – Inspection of airman certificate.
- § 1540.115 – Threat assessments regarding citizens of the United States holding or applying for FAA certificates, ratings, or authorizations.
- § 1540.117 – Threat assessments regarding aliens holding or applying for FAA certificates, ratings, or authorizations.