Subpart B—Operating Rules
Gleim provides the contents of its FAR/AIM digitally on our website for the benefit of those customers who need a concise, easy-to-use, quick reference of those regulations. For an on-the-go copy, the regulations are provided in a printed version, Gleim FAR/AIM.
Table of Contents
- § 105.13 – Radio equipment and use requirements.
- § 105.15 – Information required and notice of cancellation or postponement of a parachute operation.
- § 105.17 – Flight visibility and clearance from cloud requirements.
- § 105.19 – Parachute operations between sunset and sunrise.
- § 105.21 – Parachute operations over or into a congested area or an open-air assembly of persons.
- § 105.23 – Parachute operations over or onto airports.
- § 105.25 – Parachute operations in designated airspace.