Subpart C—Student Pilots
Gleim provides the contents of its FAR/AIM digitally on our website for the benefit of those customers who need a concise, easy-to-use, quick reference of those regulations. For an on-the-go copy, the regulations are provided in a printed version, Gleim FAR/AIM.
Table of Contents
- § 61.81 – Applicability.
- § 61.83 – Eligibility requirements for student pilots.
- § 61.85 – Application.
- § 61.87 – Solo requirements for student pilots.
- § 61.89 – General limitations.
- § 61.93 – Solo cross-country flight requirements.
- § 61.94 – Student pilot seeking a sport pilot certificate or a recreational pilot certificate: Operations at airports within, and in airspace located within, Class B, C, and D airspace, or at airports with an operational control tower in other airspace.
- § 61.95 – Operations in Class B airspace and at airports located within Class B airspace.