Subpart B—Aircraft Ratings and Pilot Authorizations
Gleim provides the contents of its FAR/AIM digitally on our website for the benefit of those customers who need a concise, easy-to-use, quick reference of those regulations. For an on-the-go copy, the regulations are provided in a printed version, Gleim FAR/AIM.
Table of Contents
- § 61.61 – Applicability.
- § 61.63 – Additional aircraft ratings (other than for ratings at the airline transport pilot certification level).
- § 61.64 – Use of a flight simulator and flight training device.
- § 61.65 – Instrument rating requirements.
- § 61.66 – Enhanced Flight Vision System Pilot Requirements.
- § 61.67 – Category II pilot authorization requirements.
- § 61.68 – Category III pilot authorization requirements.
- § 61.69 – Glider and unpowered ultralight vehicle towing: Experience and training requirements.
- § 61.71 – Graduates of an approved training program other than under this part: Special rules.
- § 61.73 – Military pilots or former military pilots: Special rules.
- § 61.75 – Private pilot certificate issued on the basis of a foreign pilot license.
- § 61.77 – Special purpose pilot authorization: Operation of a civil aircraft of the United States and leased by a non-U.S. citizen.