Chapter 4. Air Traffic Control
Gleim provides the contents of its FAR/AIM digitally on our website for the benefit of those customers who need a concise, easy-to-use, quick reference of those regulations. For an on-the-go copy, the regulations are provided in a printed version, Gleim FAR/AIM.
Table of Contents
- Section 1. Services Available to Pilots
- Section 2. Radio Communications Phraseology and Techniques
- Section 3. Airport Operations
- Section 4. ATC Clearances and Aircraft Separation
- Section 5. Surveillance Systems
- Section 6. Operational Policy/Procedures for Reduced Vertical Separation Minimum (RVSM) in the Domestic U.S., Alaska, Offs...
- Section 7. Operational Policy/Procedures for the Gulf of Mexico 50 NM Lateral Separation Initiative