PART 141—PILOT SCHOOLS
Gleim provides the contents of its FAR/AIM digitally on our website for the benefit of those customers who need a concise, easy-to-use, quick reference of those regulations. For an on-the-go copy, the regulations are provided in a printed version, Gleim FAR/AIM.
Table of Contents
- §141.1 – Applicability.
- §141.3 – Certificate required.
- §141.5 – Requirements for a pilot school certificate.
- §141.7 – Provisional pilot school certificate.
- §141.9 – Examining authority.
- §141.11 – Pilot school ratings.
- §141.13 – Application for issuance, amendment, or renewal.
- §141.17 – Duration of certificate and examining authority.
- §141.18 – Carriage of narcotic drugs, marijuana, and depressant or stimulant drugs or substances.
- §141.19 – Display of certificate.
- §141.21 – Inspections.
- §141.23 – Advertising limitations.
- §141.25 – Business office and operations base.
- §141.26 – Training agreements.
- §141.27 – Renewal of certificates and ratings.
Subpart B—Personnel, Aircraft, and Facilities Requirements
- §141.31 – Applicability.
- §141.33 – Personnel.
- §141.34 – Employment of former FAA employees.
- §141.35 – Chief instructor qualifications.
- §141.36 – Assistant chief instructor qualifications.
- §141.37 – Check instructor qualifications.
- §141.38 – Airports.
- §141.39 – Aircraft.
- §141.41 – Flight simulators, flight training devices, and training aids.
- §141.43 – Pilot briefing areas.
- §141.45 – Ground training facilities.
- Subpart C—Training Course Outline and Curriculum
- Subpart D—Examining Authority
Subpart E—Operating Rules
- §141.71 – Applicability.
- §141.73 – Privileges.
- §141.75 – Aircraft requirements.
- §141.77 – Limitations.
- §141.79 – Flight training.
- §141.81 – Ground training.
- §141.83 – Quality of training.
- §141.85 – Chief instructor responsibilities.
- §141.87 – Change of chief instructor.
- §141.89 – Maintenance of personnel, facilities, and equipment.
- §141.91 – Satellite bases.
- §141.93 – Enrollment.
- §141.95 – Graduation certificate.
- §141.101 – Training records.
- Appendix A to Part 141—Recreational Pilot Certification Course
- Appendix B to Part 141—Private Pilot Certification Course
- Appendix C to Part 141—Instrument Rating Course
- Appendix D to Part 141—Commercial Pilot Certification Course
- Appendix E to Part 141—Airline Transport Pilot Certification Course
- Appendix F to Part 141—Flight Instructor Certification Course
- Appendix G to Part 141—Flight Instructor Instrument (For an Airplane, Helicopter, or Powered-Lift Instrument Instructor Rating, as Appropriate) Certification Course
- Appendix H to Part 141—Ground Instructor Certification Course
- Appendix I to Part 141—Additional Aircraft Category and/or Class Rating Course
- Appendix J to Part 141—Aircraft Type Rating Course, For Other Than an Airline Transport Pilot Certificate
- Appendix K to Part 141—Special Preparation Courses
- Appendix L to Part 141—Pilot Ground School Course
- Appendix M to Part 141—Combined Private Pilot Certification and Instrument Rating Course