Subpart V—Washington, DC Metropolitan Area Special Flight Rules Area
Gleim provides the contents of its FAR/AIM digitally on our website for the benefit of those customers who need a concise, easy-to-use, quick reference of those regulations. For an on-the-go copy, the regulations are provided in a printed version, Gleim FAR/AIM.
Table of Contents
- § 93.331 – Purpose and applicability of this subpart.
- § 93.333 – Failure to comply with this subpart.
- § 93.335 – Definitions.
- § 93.337 – Requirements for operating in the DC SFRA.
- § 93.339 – Requirements for operating in the DC SFRA, including the DC FRZ.
- § 93.341 – Aircraft operations in the DC FRZ.
- § 93.343 – Requirements for aircraft operations to or from College Park Airport, Potomac Airfield, or Washington Executive/Hyde Field Airport.
- § 93.345 – VFR outbound procedures for fringe airports.