Subpart H—Foreign Aircraft Operations and Operations of U.S.-Registered Civil Aircraft Outside of the United States; and Rules Governing Persons on Board Such Aircraft
Gleim provides the contents of its FAR/AIM digitally on our website for the benefit of those customers who need a concise, easy-to-use, quick reference of those regulations. For an on-the-go copy, the regulations are provided in a printed version, Gleim FAR/AIM.
Table of Contents
- § 91.701 – Applicability.
- § 91.702 – Persons on board.
- § 91.703 – Operations of civil aircraft of U.S. registry outside of the United States.
- § 91.706 – Operations within airspace designed as Reduced Vertical Separation Minimum Airspace.
- § 91.707 – Flights between Mexico or Canada and the United States.
- § 91.709 – Operations to Cuba.
- § 91.711 – Special rules for foreign civil aircraft.
- § 91.713 – Operation of civil aircraft of Cuban registry.
- § 91.715 – Special flight authorizations for foreign civil aircraft.