Subpart G—Additional Equipment and Operating Requirements for Large and Transport Category Aircraft
Gleim provides the contents of its FAR/AIM digitally on our website for the benefit of those customers who need a concise, easy-to-use, quick reference of those regulations. For an on-the-go copy, the regulations are provided in a printed version, Gleim FAR/AIM.
Table of Contents
- § 91.601 – Applicability.
- § 91.603 – Aural speed warning device.
- § 91.605 – Transport category civil airplane weight limitations.
- § 91.607 – Emergency exits for airplanes carrying passengers for hire.
- § 91.609 – Flight data recorders and cockpit voice recorders.
- § 91.611 – Authorization for ferry flight with one engine inoperative.
- § 91.613 – Materials for compartment interiors.