Gleim provides the contents of its FAR/AIM digitally on our website for the benefit of those customers who need a concise, easy-to-use, quick reference of those regulations. For an on-the-go copy, the regulations are provided in a printed version, Gleim FAR/AIM.
Table of Contents
- § 121.1 – Applicability.
- § 121.2 – Compliance schedule for operators that transition to part 121; certain new entrant operators.
- § 121.4 – Applicability of rules to unauthorized operators.
- § 121.7 – Definitions.
- § 121.9 – Fraud and falsification.
- § 121.11 – Rules applicable to operations in a foreign country.
- § 121.15 – Carriage of narcotic drugs, marihuana, and depressant or stimulant drugs or substances.