§ 141.11 – Pilot school ratings.
(a) The ratings listed in paragraph (b) of this section may be issued to an applicant for:
(1) A pilot school certificate, provided the applicant meets the requirements of § 141.5 of this part; or
(2) A provisional pilot school certificate, provided the applicant meets the requirements of § 141.7 of this part.
(b) An applicant may be authorized to conduct the following courses:
(1) Certification and rating courses. (Appendixes A through J).
(i) Recreational pilot course.
(ii) Private pilot course.
(iii) Commercial pilot course.
(iv) Instrument rating course.
(v) Airline transport pilot course.
(vi) Flight instructor course.
(vii) Flight instructor instrument course.
(viii) Ground instructor course.
(ix) Additional aircraft category or class rating course.
(x) Aircraft type rating course.
(2) Special preparation courses. (Appendix K).
(i) Pilot refresher course.
(ii) Flight instructor refresher course.
(iii) Ground instructor refresher course.
(iv) Agricultural aircraft operations course.
(v) Rotorcraft external-load operations course.
(vi) Special operations course.
(vii) Test pilot course.
(viii) Airline transport pilot certification training program.
(3) Pilot ground school course. (Appendix L).