§ 141.95 – Graduation certificate.
(a) The holder of a pilot school certificate or provisional pilot school certificate must issue a graduation certificate to each student who completes its approved course of training.
(b) The graduation certificate must be issued to the student upon completion of the course of training and contain at least the following information:
(1) The name of the school and the certificate number of the school;
(2) The name of the graduate to whom it was issued;
(3) The course of training for which it was issued;
(4) The date of graduation;
(5) A statement that the student has satisfactorily completed each required stage of the approved course of training including the tests for those stages;
(6) A certification of the information contained on the graduation certificate by the chief instructor for that course of training; and
(7) A statement showing the cross-country training that the student received in the course of training.
(8) Certificates issued upon graduating from a course based on internet media must be uniquely identified using an alphanumeric code that is specific to the student graduating from that course.