§ 91.1105 – Flight attendants: Initial and transition ground training.
Initial and transition ground training for flight attendants must include instruction in at least the following—
(a) General subjects—
(1) The authority of the pilot in command; and
(2) Passenger handling, including procedures to be followed in handling deranged persons or other persons whose conduct might jeopardize safety.
(b) For each aircraft type—
(1) A general description of the aircraft emphasizing physical characteristics that may have a bearing on ditching, evacuation, and inflight emergency procedures and on other related duties;
(2) The use of both the public address system and the means of communicating with other flight crewmembers, including emergency means in the case of attempted hijacking or other unusual situations; and
(3) Proper use of electrical galley equipment and the controls for cabin heat and ventilation.