PART 43—MAINTENANCE, PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE, REBUILDING, AND ALTERATION
Gleim provides the contents of its FAR/AIM digitally on our website for the benefit of those customers who need a concise, easy-to-use, quick reference of those regulations. For an on-the-go copy, the regulations are provided in a printed version, Gleim FAR/AIM.
Table of Contents
- §43.1 – Applicability.
- §43.2 – Records of overhaul and rebuilding.
- §43.3 – Persons authorized to perform maintenance, preventive maintenance, rebuilding, and alterations.
- §43.5 – Approval for return to service after maintenance, preventive maintenance, rebuilding, or alteration.
- §43.7 – Persons authorized to approve aircraft, airframes, aircraft engines, propellers, appliances, or component parts for return to service after maintenance, preventive maintenance, rebuilding, or alteration.
- §43.9 – Content, form, and disposition of maintenance, preventive maintenance, rebuilding, and alteration records (except inspections performed in accordance with part 91, part 125, §135.411(a)(1), and §135.419 of this chapter).
- §43.10 – Disposition of life-limited aircraft parts.
- §43.11 – Content, form, and disposition of records for inspections conducted under parts 91 and 125 and §§135.411(a)(1) and 135.419 of this chapter.
- §43.12 – Maintenance records: Falsification, reproduction, or alteration.
- §43.13 – Performance rules (general).
- §43.15 – Additional performance rules for inspections.
- §43.16 – Airworthiness limitations.
- §43.17 – Maintenance, preventive maintenance, and alterations performed on U.S. aeronautical products by certain Canadian persons.
- Appendix A to Part 43—Major Alterations, Major Repairs, and Preventive Maintenance
- Appendix B to Part 43—Recording of Major Repairs and Major Alterations
- Appendix D to Part 43—Scope and Detail of Items (as Applicable to the Particular Aircraft) To Be Included in Annual and 100-Hour Inspections
- Appendix E to Part 43—Altimeter System Test and Inspection
- Appendix F to Part 43—ATC Transponder Tests and Inspections