PART 71—DESIGNATION OF CLASS A, B, C, D, AND E AIRSPACE AREAS; AIR TRAFFIC SERVICE ROUTES; AND REPORTING POINTS
Gleim provides the contents of its FAR/AIM digitally on our website for the benefit of those customers who need a concise, easy-to-use, quick reference of those regulations. For an on-the-go copy, the regulations are provided in a printed version, Gleim FAR/AIM.
Table of Contents
- Special Federal Aviation Regulation No. 97
- §71.1 – Applicability.
- §71.5 – Reporting points.
- §71.7 – Bearings, radials, and mileages.
- §71.9 – Overlapping airspace designations.
- §71.11 – Air Traffic Service (ATS) routes.
- §71.13 – Classification of Air Traffic Service (ATS) routes.
- §71.15 – Designation of jet routes and VOR Federal airways.
- Subpart A—Class A Airspace
- Subpart B—Class B Airspace
- Subpart C—Class C Airspace
- Subpart D—Class D Airspace
- Subpart E—Class E Airspace
- Subpart H—Reporting Points