PART 99—SECURITY CONTROL OF AIR TRAFFIC
Gleim provides the contents of its FAR/AIM digitally on our website for the benefit of those customers who need a concise, easy-to-use, quick reference of those regulations. For an on-the-go copy, the regulations are provided in a printed version, Gleim FAR/AIM.
Table of Contents
- §99.1 – Applicability.
- §99.3 – Definitions.
- §99.5 – Emergency situations.
- §99.7 – Special security instructions.
- §99.9 – Radio requirements.
- §99.11 – ADIZ flight plan requirements.
- §99.13 – Transponder-on requirements.
- §99.15 – Position reports.
- §99.17 – Deviation from flight plans and ATC clearances and instructions.
- Subpart B—Designated Air Defense Identification Zones