Non-Participating Jurisdiction

Question: I am an international candidate and have already registered for the exam in a non-participating jurisdiction. Where can I take the test?

Answer: If you register or have already registered through a non-participating jurisdiction, you may take the test only at approved testing centers in the U.S., Guam, Puerto Rico, or the Virgin Islands. The list may be updated, so continue to check with NASBA to see if your jurisdiction is participating in the international administration program.