PART 67—MEDICAL STANDARDS AND CERTIFICATION
Gleim provides the contents of its FAR/AIM digitally on our website for the benefit of those customers who need a concise, easy-to-use, quick reference of those regulations. For an on-the-go copy, the regulations are provided in a printed version, Gleim FAR/AIM.
Table of Contents
- Subpart A—General
- Subpart B—First-Class Airman Medical Certificate
- Subpart C—Second-Class Airman Medical Certificate
- Subpart D—Third-Class Airman Medical Certificate
Subpart E—Certification Procedures
- § 67.401 – Special issuance of medical certificates.
- § 67.403 – Applications, certificates, logbooks, reports, and records: Falsification, reproduction, or alteration; incorrect statements.
- § 67.405 – Medical examinations: Who may perform?
- § 67.407 – Delegation of authority.
- § 67.409 – Denial of medical certificate.
- § 67.413 – Medical records.
- § 67.415 – Return of medical certificate after suspension or revocation.