Hi Reps! Help us out! We’re exploring creating a Gleim TikTok account to spread our brand presence to exam candidates. This elective task will earn you one part or section of your choice (CPA, CMA, CIA, or EA).
Submit a short video for the TikTok platform on the following topics:
- How you are using Gleim in class or to study for the certification exam (CPA, CMA, CIA, or EA)
- Study tips for any of the certification exams
- Any other accounting/college tips you think are relevant that can promote Gleim or show how Gleim is involved
Consider how the content will do well for the TikTok platform and still aligns with Gleim’s thought leadership and branding. The videos can teach people something, but keep in mind the TikTok platform of entertainment value — the content doesn’t have to be serious, they can be humorous and light-hearted, showing challenges as well as rewards of accounting. You can also combine the video with a TikTok trend or challenge, if that works. Think how you can connect with the audience!
Examples of accounting TikTok videos:
How to create and submit the video(s):
- If you already have a TikTok account, post the video to your page and send the video URL link to email@example.com
- If you don’t already have a TikTok account, you can create a TikTok account; it can be public or private.
- Create the video and use whichever features in the app you would like to add to your video. There are effects, transition tools, filters, stickers, text, audio captions, and more to make the video entertaining and engaging.
- Publish the video in the app
- If the account is public, you can share the video on your page, then send me the URL link. If the account is private, you can save the video and share the video itself to me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via Google Drive at email@example.com.
Deadline: This is an ongoing elective task. However, we would like to have a few video samples by September 30, 2021.