This Study Tip concerns learning from incorrectly-answered questions.
Learning from the multiple-choice questions you answered incorrectly is very important. You must determine why you chose the wrong answer and learn how to avoid the same error in the future. This study technique may prove to be the difference between passing and failing for many exam candidates.
Reasons for missing questions include:
- Misreading the requirements
- Failing to understand what is required
- Making a math error
- Applying the wrong rule or concept
- Being distracted by one or more of the answers
- Incorrectly eliminating answers from consideration
- Lacking any knowledge of the topic tested
- Employing bad intuition when guessing
Remember, each question you answer incorrectly is an opportunity to avoid missing actual test questions on your EA exam!