Subpart B—Certificates of Aircraft Registration for Small Unmanned Aircraft
Gleim provides the contents of its FAR/AIM digitally on our website for the benefit of those customers who need a concise, easy-to-use, quick reference of those regulations. For an on-the-go copy, the regulations are provided in a printed version, Gleim FAR/AIM.
Table of Contents
- § 48.100 – Application.
- § 48.105 – Requirement to maintain current information.
- § 48.110 – Registration: Persons intending to use small unmanned aircraft for purposes other than as model aircraft.
- § 48.115 – Registration: Individuals intending to use small unmanned aircraft exclusively as a model aircraft.
- § 48.120 – Invalid registration.
- § 48.125 – Foreign civil aircraft.