Subpart L—Helicopter Air Ambulance Equipment, Operations, and Training Requirements
Gleim provides the contents of its FAR/AIM digitally on our website for the benefit of those customers who need a concise, easy-to-use, quick reference of those regulations. For an on-the-go copy, the regulations are provided in a printed version, Gleim FAR/AIM.
Table of Contents
- § 135.601 – Applicability and definitions.
- § 135.603 – Pilot-in-command instrument qualifications.
- § 135.605 – Helicopter terrain awareness and warning system (HTAWS).
- § 135.607 – Flight Data Monitoring System.
- § 135.609 – VFR ceiling and visibility requirements for Class G airspace.
- § 135.611 – IFR operations at locations without weather reporting.
- § 135.613 – Approach/departure IFR transitions.
- § 135.615 – VFR flight planning.
- § 135.617 – Pre-flight risk analysis.
- § 135.619 – Operations control centers.
- § 135.621 – Briefing of medical personnel.
- Appendix A to Part 135—Additional Airworthiness Standards for 10 or More Passenger Airplanes
- Appendix B to Part 135—Airplane Flight Recorder Specifications
- Appendix C to Part 135—Helicopter Flight Recorder Specifications
- Appendix D to Part 135—Airplane Flight Recorder Specification
- Appendix E to Part 135—Helicopter Flight Recorder Specifications
- Appendix F to Part 135—Airplane Flight Recorder Specification
- Appendix G to Part 135—Extended Operations (ETOPS)